jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SearchResourceImpl.java:182 Unable to reset mapping of namespace: http://www.day.com/jcr/webdav/1.0
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 13:25:10 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Christian Stocker
<christian.stocker@liip.ch> wrote:
> Anyone has an idea about this? Would be nice, if we could get rid of
> those WARN entries in our logs

The relevant code in SearchResourceImpl is:

    // reset namespace mappings
    for (String uri : namespaces.values()) {
        try {
            session.setNamespacePrefix(nsReg.getPrefix(uri), uri);
        } catch (RepositoryException e) {
            log.warn("Unable to reset mapping of namespace: " + uri);
        }
    }

It looks like the failing call is nsReg.getPrefix(uri) since the dcr
namespace is not registered. I think in this case it's fine to just
ignore the error when the URI is unregistered.

Can you file an issue for that? A patch would be nice.

BR,

Jukka Zitting