jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Fabrizio Giustina <fgi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to disable full-text indexing on jcr:data
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 10:49:31 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Peri Subrahmanya
<peri.subrahmanya@gmail.com> wrote:
> To answer your question if you want to turn off indexing on the data you
> could try something like this;
>
> In the repository.xml add the following entry under the workspace tag you
> can add the following:
>  <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
>    <param name="textFilterClasses" value=""/>
>    Š.
> </SearchIndex>

maybe someone could confirm this?
If I am not wrong the implementation in jackrabbit 2.4.1 for the
"textFilterClasses" attribute is the following...

    public void setTextFilterClasses(String filterClasses) {
        log.warn("The textFilterClasses configuration parameter has"
                + " been deprecated, and the configured value will"
                + " be ignored: {}", filterClasses);
    }

thanks
fabrizio