jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Work on Jackrabbit OCM
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 15:34:28 GMT
Hello,

I will be working on Jackrabbit ocm [1] the coming weeks. Currently,
there are no branches nor tags since it has been moved to jackrabbit
commons. I also noticed that it does compile against jackrabbit core
2.4.1, however it has some test failures. All tests run fine until jr
core 2.2.9

I'll fix the code / unit tests to align it with 2.4.1, but will also
pick up other work/tasks (like trying to avoid slow queries) : We are
planning to integrate it into rave [1] as an optional persistence
layer to store for example page definitions

If there are developers would like me to first branch the current
trunk against jackrabbit core 2.2.9, please let me know. Any other
feedback is also more than welcome.

Regards Ard

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/ocm/trunk/
[2] http://rave.apache.org/

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com