jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject [OCM] Code snippet for session copy instead of workspace copy
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 13:36:21 GMT
Does there exist some utility to do a node tree copy with a jcr
session instead of with a workspace?

If no objections (can imagine it is too long ago for most though to
judge), I'll be replacing the OCM ObjectContentManagerImpl move/copy
to the session based move/copy to avoid immediate dispatching changes
without calling ObjectContentManager#save()

However, I assume that since there is no Session#copy method there are
some utility subroutines out there, right?

Regards Ard

ps to make clear that mails are about OCM which might not be
interesting for many, I'll prefix them with [OCM] from now on

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OCM-49