jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: [OCM] Code snippet for session copy instead of workspace copy
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 14:04:49 GMT
On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:56 PM, marijan milicevic
<m.milicevic@onehippo.com> wrote:
> Hi Ard,
>

> On 05/25/2012 03:36 PM, Ard Schrijvers wrote:
>>
>> Does there exist some utility to do a node tree copy with a jcr
>> session instead of with a workspace?
>>
>> If no objections (can imagine it is too long ago for most though to
>> judge), I'll be replacing the OCM ObjectContentManagerImpl move/copy
>> to the session based move/copy to avoid immediate dispatching changes
>> without calling ObjectContentManager#save()
>>
>> However, I assume that since there is no Session#copy method there are
>> some utility subroutines out there, right?
>

> yes, one of which is maybe written by you ;-) [1]

I guess you mean
https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/repository/trunk/engine/src/main/java/org/hippoecm/repository/impl/SessionDecorator.java

Svn annotation doesn't pop me up, and I was hoping for a jackrabbit
utility or something (preferably jcr only)

Regards Ard

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com