jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bart van der Schans <b.vandersch...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Moving OCM issues to backlog version
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 11:17:34 GMT
Or just add a comment "Closing since there was no activity for over 6
months. Please reopen the issue if this is still relevant to you." and
then close the issues. I'm personally not a big fan of keeping a big
bag of open issues in a backlog. You will end up going over and over
again through the backlog issues to find the relevant ones.

Regards,
Bart

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam