jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bart van der Schans <b.vandersch...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.4.2 release plan
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 22:46:05 GMT
Hi,

A small update about the 2.4.2 release. Unfortunately I found yet
another bug which causes data inconsistencies. This time it's related
to the handling of node.refresh(). I do have a concurrent stress test
which can consistently reproduce this, but not a clear reproduction
path yet. Since we are in the process of chasing down this bug I want
to hold of the 2.4.2 release for a little bit longer so we hopefully
have a fix for this issue in the release. I will open a jira issue so
other people can have a look as well.

Regards,
Bart