jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: how to disable full-text indexing on jcr:data
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 11:49:55 GMT
See http://markmail.org/message/uio4aededz6ubhkh#query:+page:1+mid:efy5via7gvfdwmc6+state:results

grets
claus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: fgiust@openmindonline.it [mailto:fgiust@openmindonline.it] Im Auftrag von Fabrizio Giustina
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012 12:50
An: dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: how to disable full-text indexing on jcr:data

Hi,

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Peri Subrahmanya
<peri.subrahmanya@gmail.com> wrote:
> To answer your question if you want to turn off indexing on the data you
> could try something like this;
>
> In the repository.xml add the following entry under the workspace tag you
> can add the following:
>  <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
>    <param name="textFilterClasses" value=""/>
>    Š.
> </SearchIndex>

maybe someone could confirm this?
If I am not wrong the implementation in jackrabbit 2.4.1 for the
"textFilterClasses" attribute is the following...

    public void setTextFilterClasses(String filterClasses) {
        log.warn("The textFilterClasses configuration parameter has"
                + " been deprecated, and the configured value will"
                + " be ignored: {}", filterClasses);
    }

thanks
fabrizio