jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: spi2davex.RepositoryServiceImpl -> idUriCache raises until heap overflow
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 09:34:47 GMT
hi daniel

> thank you for the fast reply.
> I can open this as an issue in JIRA, but I hoped for a quick workaround.

:)

> Can you tell, if it is possible to get the instance of the
> RepositoryServiceImpl to use its clearItemUriCache-method.
> Maybe this can be achieved by the right cast of the Repository/Session
> instance or something like that.

i don't recall that by heart... if i was you i would checkout the
source and change the uriresolver. that fix is overdue anyway.
it has the same TODOs since ages just didn't get enough focus to
be fixed. the quickest solution was probably to limit the size
of that id/uri cache that is just there to avoid too many round
trips (as far as i remember).
the constructor or the repositoryserviceimpl currently doesn't allow
to pass a map of config options... that makes it a bit cumbersome
for extensions :(

regards
angela