jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BTreeManager - opt in or automatic?
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 13:49:49 GMT

On 8.5.12 15:15, David Hausladen wrote:
> I've attached the class as it stands (currently untested).  The main struggle is how
to handle the NodeIterator's getPosition method (I'm taking the easy way out throwing an exception).
Also worth mentioning: I'm on 2.2.5.

This looks pretty good to me. Wrt. getPosition method, why don't you
just count the number of calls to next() in AdaptingNodeIterator?

It would be great if you could attach this code as a patch to a JIRA
issue for jcr-commons. I'll could then try to incorporate it into trunk.

Michael