jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From danield <daniel.drae...@b-s-s.de>
Subject spi2davex.RepositoryServiceImpl -> idUriCache raises until heap overflow
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 08:00:49 GMT
Hello @all,

i'm using a JCR with an underlying DB.

While querying the JCR, it seems that the queryPath of each result property
of each node is cached within the idUriCache. I thought, that setting the
maxIdleTime="10" will reinstanciate the RepositoryServiceImpl and the cache
will be resetted, but unfortunately it doesn't.

Looking at the heapdump shows me lot of entries like the following:

org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2davex.RepositoryServiceImpl @ 0x7b39aaee8
-org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.URIResolverImpl @ 0x7b399f4e8
--java.util.HashMap @ 0x7b3c3e168
---java.util.HashMap$Entry[16] @ 0x7b39ad4d8
----java.util.HashMap$Entry @ 0x7b3c6a3d8
-----org.apache.jackrabbit.spi2dav.IdURICache @ 0x7b33992a8
------java.util.HashMap @ 0x7b3c3e0d8
-------java.util.HashMap$Entry[32768] @ 0x7b54de1e0
--------java.util.HashMap$Entry @ 0x7b5696b10

value:
http://localhost:8090/jackrabbit-webapp-2.2.2/server/workspace/jcr%3aroot/level1/level2/level3/nodeName/docdatetime

Is there a possiblity to configure the cache or to access the
RepositoryServiceImpl via the JCRSession or Repository instance? I thought
of setting a maxsize to the cache or clearing the cache after a specific
time.

I hope you can help me.
Best regards, Daniel