Thanks for the input Angela. I will surely look into it.

Thanks,
Abhinav.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Angela Schreiber <anchela@adobe.com> wrote:
hi abhinav

On 4/22/12 2:58 PM, Abhinav Shroff wrote:
Hi,
I am developing a website where I need to store images uploaded by the
users on the file system, which can be viewed by the user later. I am
looking into using Jackrabbit as the content repository
for achieving the same. Am I making the right choice.

sure :)

If so, then how should I go about doing this.

i would suggest that you use the Sling web framework (see http://sling.apache.org/site/index.html). it uses jackrabbit
(or any other jcr content repo) to store the content.
in case you have questions regarding sling you may post questions
to users@sling.apache.org

kind regards
angela

Thanks,