I hope I have answered your question. :)

Thanks and Regards,

Ashimita

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
On 2012-04-18 09:58, ashimita wrote:
Hi Felix,

This is further to your email.

Since I am making a new library which runs on Android, and also
modifying the pom.xml to include apache-commons http, I think I should
create a separate folder for "*jackrabbit-webdav-android*". Any suggestions?

Why does it need to be a new library?

Even though most of my code is from the existing "jackrabbit-webdav", my
changes are only for Android platform and I do not wish to modify the
existing "jackrabbit-webdav" code base.

Can you explain why there is a need for Android-only changes?

Best regards, Julian