Further more, I would also like to emphasize, that there was an out of memory issue while uploading larger files from Android. So this feature also needs to be fixed and integrated with the library, now that FileRequestEntity is available with commons-httpclient version 3.1.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashimita

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
On 2012-04-18 12:49, ashimita wrote:
Hi Julian,

Currently, the jackrabbit-webdav has no support for android.

If we have an Android app which has to do a File IO operation to a
webdav server, say, file upload, download, delete etc. the
jackrabbit-webdav.jar does not support the operations. The reason is
because it uses libraries which are not supported by Android platform
and hence can't be executed.

Which are those libraries?

Best regards, Julian