Hi Felix,

This is further to your email.

Since I am making a new library which runs on Android, and also modifying the pom.xml to include apache-commons http, I think I should create a separate folder for "jackrabbit-webdav-android". Any suggestions?

Even though most of my code is from the existing "jackrabbit-webdav", my changes are only for Android platform and I do not wish to modify the existing "jackrabbit-webdav" code base.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashimita