Hi,

I am new to this group.

I have developed a jar using the jackrabbit-webdav (2.2.5) to work on Android platform. The jar was built using maven and existing pom.xml.

The source code had to modified and some of the libraries not supported by Android had to be replaced.

This jar (Apache license remained the same) was used by me and I have distributed to few other users through my personal blog.  I have tested the same on Gingerbread and it worked well so far.

Kindly guide me as to how I can contribute this code to ASF.

If allowed, I would like to develop the same using the latest version of Jackrabbit to work with later versions of Android (Honeycomb and ICS).

Thanks and Regards,

Ashimita