Having been through the process for Oak 0.1 I happily volunteer to release JR 2.2x & 2.4.x

Assuming nobody else wants to give it a go :)

alex

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Bart van der Schans
<b.vanderschans@onehippo.com> wrote:
> I've merged the fixes to the 2.4 and 2.2 branches since most of our
> customers are still on 2.2.x releases. I would like to go for bugfix
> releases 'soonish' for both 2.2 as 2.4 as these are rather important
> issues (at least to us). Would that be possible and fit with other
> outstanding patches? What would be a reasonable time frame?

Apart from any blockers (AFAICT none exist for 2.2.x or 2.4.x) we can
cut releases as often as we like.

I'm a bit busy at least for this and next week, but if you like, I'd
be happy to help you (or anyone else) through the release manager
tasks. Most of the steps are already covered in
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/creating-releases.html.

BR,

Jukka Zitting