Hi Bart,

I'm doing 2.2.12 now, see Jukka's email announcing it as well [0].

About 2.4.x: we did not have a release announcement, so everybody can make sure the issues that they want will get included, like you guys did.
I'm thinking it would be too short notice to do it today, so I'd leave it for next week.

What do you think?

thanks,
alex

[0] http://jackrabbit.markmail.org/thread/nxqpxasfja4wlyoe