Sure, no problem!

Bart, this mission is on you, if you choose to accept it ;)

best,
alex

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> About 2.4.x: we did not have a release announcement, so everybody can make
> sure the issues that they want will get included, like you guys did.
> I'm thinking it would be too short notice to do it today, so I'd leave it
> for next week.

Actually, if you and Bart don't mind, it would be great if Bart could
take care of cutting the 2.4.2 release with your help. The more people
we have who are familiar with the release process, the better, as that
removes bottlenecks and allows us to more actively ship releases.

BR,

Jukka Zitting