Hi,

Thanks for the information and your offer.

Depending on the size and number of changes you applied the process is slightly different.

The best thing to get the process going is to file a JIRA issue for Jackrabbit attaching a patch showing the required changes.

The patch would best be done against the SVN trunk (as opposed to the dated 2.2.5 version you are currently using). And while attaching the patch, you should make sure to tick the "Granite license..." checkmark.

Regards
Felix