jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug fix releases of the 2.2 and 2.4 branches
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:33:12 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> About 2.4.x: we did not have a release announcement, so everybody can make
> sure the issues that they want will get included, like you guys did.
> I'm thinking it would be too short notice to do it today, so I'd leave it
> for next week.

Actually, if you and Bart don't mind, it would be great if Bart could
take care of cutting the 2.4.2 release with your help. The more people
we have who are familiar with the release process, the better, as that
removes bottlenecks and allows us to more actively ship releases.

BR,

Jukka Zitting