jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug fix releases of the 2.2 and 2.4 branches
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:50:08 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:57 PM, Bart van der Schans
<b.vanderschans@onehippo.com> wrote:
> I've merged the fixes to the 2.4 and 2.2 branches since most of our
> customers are still on 2.2.x releases. I would like to go for bugfix
> releases 'soonish' for both 2.2 as 2.4 as these are rather important
> issues (at least to us). Would that be possible and fit with other
> outstanding patches? What would be a reasonable time frame?

Apart from any blockers (AFAICT none exist for 2.2.x or 2.4.x) we can
cut releases as often as we like.

I'm a bit busy at least for this and next week, but if you like, I'd
be happy to help you (or anyone else) through the release manager
tasks. Most of the steps are already covered in
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/creating-releases.html.

BR,

Jukka Zitting