jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From ashimita <ashim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Developed jackrabbit-webdav client for Android
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 07:58:06 GMT
Hi Felix,

This is further to your email.

Since I am making a new library which runs on Android, and also modifying
the pom.xml to include apache-commons http, I think I should create a
separate folder for "*jackrabbit-webdav-android*". Any suggestions?

Even though most of my code is from the existing "jackrabbit-webdav", my
changes are only for Android platform and I do not wish to modify the
existing "jackrabbit-webdav" code base.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashimita