jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From ashimita <ashim...@gmail.com>
Subject Developed jackrabbit-webdav client for Android
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:13:08 GMT
Hi,

I am new to this group.

I have developed a jar using the jackrabbit-webdav (2.2.5) to work on
Android platform. The jar was built using maven and existing pom.xml.

The source code had to modified and some of the libraries not supported by
Android had to be replaced.

This jar (Apache license remained the same) was used by me and I have
distributed to few other users through my personal
blog<http://ashimita.blogspot.in/2011/05/using-jackrabbit-as-webdav-client-for.html>.
have tested the same on Gingerbread and it worked well so far.

Kindly guide me as to how I can contribute this code to ASF.

If allowed, I would like to develop the same using the latest version of
Jackrabbit to work with later versions of Android (Honeycomb and ICS).

Thanks and Regards,

Ashimita