jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bart van der Schans <b.vandersch...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Bug fix releases of the 2.2 and 2.4 branches
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:53:58 GMT
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure, no problem!
>
> Bart, this mission is on you, if you choose to accept it ;)

I'll accept ;-)

I'll start reading the docs and ping you and/or Jukka if I have some
questions about the release process. Please let me know if there are
some common pitfalls that I need to avoid.

Regards,
Bart

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com