jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Razvan Potter (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (JCR-3287) Fulltext search breaking between 2.2 and 2.4.1
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:00:20 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-3287?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13261949#comment-13261949
] 

Razvan Potter commented on JCR-3287:
------------------------------------

I am currently using 2.4.1 and text extraction/search seem to work fine. I
encountered though 2 roadblocks before I got it to work; one, an issue on
my side; the other, maybe an issue with the jars distribution for JR:
1). I loaded my resource nodes and had a mimeType set incorrectly to an
empty string. Tika can't do extraction without a correct mimeType that
matches the content of the input stream.
2). One of Tika's classes was throwing a class not found error. Looking
into it I found out that the tika jars included with the JR distribution
did not include all the needed dependencies. I downloaded the tika-app jar
from Tika's website and things worked fine afterwards. Throughout this
process I replaced the tika 1.0 jars with the 1.1 jars.

Maybe this is helpful for Charles.

                
> Fulltext search breaking between 2.2 and 2.4.1
> ----------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: JCR-3287
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-3287
>             Project: Jackrabbit Content Repository
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: jackrabbit-core
>    Affects Versions: 2.4
>         Environment: 11.3.0 Darwin Kernel Version 11.3.0: Thu Jan 12 18:47:41 PST 2012;
root:xnu-1699.24.23~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64
> java version "1.6.0_29"
> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_29-b11-402-11D50b)
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.4-b02-402, mixed mode)
>            Reporter: Charles Erwin
>
> Upgraded Jackrabbit Dependencies from 2.2.0 to 2.4.1 and now cannot get Full Text search
to work.  I have created a Github project to show the repository.xml configuration and the
search code to prevent it being cluttered up here:  https://github.com/greymeister/jackrabbit-2.4-search-bug

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message