jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.NoSuchItemStateException
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:37:36 GMT
On 15.03.2012, at 12:28, Nibedita123 wrote:

> I am new to jackrabbit .For document upload and database table creation i
> used to jackrabbit.I am using Postgress for database.
>
> When i start the tomcat server in my local eclipse then i get this
> exception.Please Help........
>
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.NoSuchItemStateException:
> deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe

deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe is the fixed UUID of the root node. IIRC, this issue
means that the persistence manager could not properly start and be initialized (on first startup,
some code will ask the PM to create & store the base nodes). Maybe a problem with the
database setup.

Cheers,
Alex

--