jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Stocker <christian.stoc...@liip.ch>
Subject Re: JSOP/davex removing same-name siblings question
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 11:52:06 GMT
Hi Angela

Thanks a lot for the answer. I will make a jira issue about it. It's not
a critical thing for us right now, we can circumvent it (and we don't
work with same-name-siblings anyway, the problem is just when we want to
delete accidental same name siblings to have a clean repo)

Greetings

chregu

--
Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
Tel +41 43 500 39 81 // Mobile +41 76 561 88 60