jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1299243 - in /jackrabbit/sandbox/jackrabbit-mongo-persistence: README.txt pom.xml src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/persistence/mongo/MongoPersistenceManager.java
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 22:11:10 GMT
It matters. Assuming we limit access to the MongoDB server to those drivers
and we don't need to include other MongoDB code in the Jackrabbit server,
then we should be able to include the code in Jackrabbit as an optional PM.

However, we might want to include a warning to folks who use it that
MongoDB itself is under a different license.

....Roy