Hi Jukka,

> but for now I'd just leave things as-is.

I agree with considering this an accident, no need to change all the rules for that.

thanks,
alex

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I reopen a closed issue?

We're using the no-reopen-closed workflow, which explicitly prevents
reopening of closed issues. The idea behind this is to freeze the list
of issues resolved in a given release after that release has been
published.

> I have resolved an issue [0] but shortly after it was accidentally marked as
> 'Closed'. This is not standard workflow, so I'd like to turn it into
> 'Resolved' again until the actual release happens.

In theory we could temporarily change the workflow settings to do
this, but in practice I'd just leave it closed as you can still
comment on or edit the issue if needed. The only downside of an issue
being closed before the release in which the fix is shipped is that
you can't reopen the issue in case the fix turns out to be flawed. If
that becomes a more common problem we can restrict the permission to
close issues only to committers, but for now I'd just leave things
as-is.

BR,

Jukka Zitting