I've added a list of Session read and write operations.

Interestingly enough: removeItem() and , refresh() are considered as a read operation:
    - removeItem() is a SessionItemOperation which is considered a read operation.
    - refresh(boolean) is a SessionRefreshOperation which extends from SessionOperation and is also considered as a read.

Is this intended?

best,
alex