jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jr3] Codename
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:56:44 GMT
Hi...

   I suggest the name 'Leporidae' which is explained in [1] and [2]. The
logic behind it is that it is related to the rabbit kingdom and also it is
related to a huge tree in this case the tree of Rabbits related species.

[1] -
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_part_of_the_animal_kingdom_does_a_rabbit_belong_to
[2] - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leporidae

--