jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 2.2.12 release plan
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 19:37:40 GMT
Hi,

As you probably already noticed, I just backported the improvements
JCR-3066 and JCR-3146 to the 2.2 branch. The rationale is to get a way
to control the size of also the non-forked pool of text extraction
threads with Jackrabbit 2.2.x, something that was possible in
Jackrabbit 1.x but unfortunately not again before 2.4.0 where we
restored that functionality with JCR-3146.

To get this improvement out also for users of Jackrabbit 2.2.x, I'd
like to start preparing for a 2.2.12 maintenance release next week. If
you have other bugfixes or low-risk improvements that should go into
the release, please label them for 2.2.12 in Jira.

BR,

Jukka Zitting