jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.0
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 10:36:04 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:11 AM, Torgeir Veimo <torgeir@netenviron.com> wrote:
> On 4 February 2012 01:16, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there an issue filed for this? A patch?
>>
>> Sounds like something we should do for 2.4.1.
>
> I thought it was fixed in 2.3.0
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2836) but it appears it
> isn't.

Looks like the issue reappeared at some point (unfortunately our
Tomcat integration test doesn't look for the leak warnings). I filed
JCR-3227 [1] for one aspect, and it looks like the Derby upgrade
opened up another problem with the DerbyShutdown mechanism we added
earlier. Let's target at having these fixed (and added to the
integration test) in 2.4.1 within a few weeks.

BR,

Jukka Zitting