jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: [jr3] Codename
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:41:16 GMT
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Thomas Mueller <mueller@adobe.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>Bonsai might give a perception of small, and not 'BigTree' kind at all
>
> When revering to source code, I like small. A Jackrabbit is relatively
> small, and I don't think there was a problem with that.

Yes, but bonsai typically triggers the concept of a small tree to me,
and the tree is about the content, not about the code

> Bonsai: "Bon" means tray, and "sai" means planting/plantings. We do store
> 'trees', so it matches :-)

I agree, but still, if I'd like to have a big tree in my garden I
wouldn't google for bonsai :)

Regards Ard

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com