jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New wiki page - Statistics
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:36:15 GMT
I've added a list of Session read and write operations.

Interestingly enough: removeItem() and , refresh() are considered as a read
operation:
    - removeItem() is a SessionItemOperation which is considered a read
operation.
    - refresh(boolean) is a SessionRefreshOperation which extends from
SessionOperation and is also considered as a read.

Is this intended?

best,
alex