jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [jr3 clustering and Apache ZooKeeper]
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 08:04:47 GMT
Hi,

my hands on experience with zookeeper is quite limited
but when I had to use it a couple of years ago to get
HBase running it wasn't that easy to use and required
quite some effort to setup.

if we decide to use it, then we should definitively make
sure that it is well integrated with jr3 and does not
require additional installation steps.

regards
 marcel