jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: New wiki page - Statistics
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 20:07:30 GMT
Hi,

looks very good. I'm a bit confused with the 'Simple' column
in the tables. Does this refer to the Sequence Types described
earlier? What does true/false mean?

I think it would also be good to mention what is considered a
session read operation. Similar for session write. I guess this
includes Session.save() but also all other workspace operations
that directly persist changes, is this correct?

Regards
 Marcel