jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Stocker <christian.stoc...@liip.ch>
Subject Re: [jr3 http api as a first class citizen]
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:38:48 GMT

On 24.02.12 08:18, Thomas Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> It would be great if that would change for JR3 where every method (which
>> makes sense) is also exposed to an HTTP interface from the beginning. I
>> guess this would also make JR3 and the whole JCR idea much more
>> appealing to people outside of the Java world.
>
> Yes, this is one of the goals for Jackrabbit 3. Remoting over HTTP is very
> important. The current plan is to support two kinds of remoting.

Great. Thanks for the update and that is actually all I wanted to make
sure. But you already had that in your plans, which makes me very happy.

Also saw https://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Jsop now, looks interesting

chregu

--
Liip AG  //  Feldstrasse 133 //  CH-8004 Zurich
Tel +41 43 500 39 81 // Mobile +41 76 561 88 60