jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [jr3 microkernel] Change log consolidation
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 22:39:16 GMT
On 2012-02-03 19:44, Michael Dürig wrote:

Sounds very interesting.

I have a comment that may not even apply to this work, but still:
recently a JCR issue was opened because Jackrabbit doesn't fire
compliant NODE_MOVE events for reorder operations. Turns out that
Jackrabbit doesn't keep sufficient information, and then tries to guess,
and sometimes guesses wrong.

We should make a conscious decision whether it's important to have this
information in observation events. Based on that we may want to tune the
JCR 2.1 spec.

Best regards, Julian