jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.4 release plan
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:07:32 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we should postpone cutting the 2.4.0 release two weeks ahead
> to the end of January.

OK, I think it's now time to start making the release. I already
started drafting the release notes, and will still go through the
issue tracker for any pending tasks that we may have missed.

I won't cut the release candidate before tomorrow at the earliest, so
if you still have some improvements that really should be in 2.4 but
aren't committed yet, please let me know and I'll see what we can do
to get them included. Once the 2.4.0 release is out, we'll switch the
2.4 branch to maintenance mode and target all new features to the
unstable 2.5.x release series.

BR,

Jukka Zitting