jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.4 release plan
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:46:04 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> And there hasn't been much work in trunk or the 2.4 branch since the
> 2.3.6, so also from that perspective we should let things rest a bit
> longer before cutting the first stable 2.4 release.
>
> Thus I suggest that we postpone the 2.4.0 cut date two weeks ahead to
> Tuesday, Jan 17th.

We actually did get some active work done on areas like locking
(including a new configuration option) and I'd like to complete
exposing the query stats by Alex through JMX interfaces before 2.4, so
I think we should postpone cutting the 2.4.0 release two weeks ahead
to the end of January. Instead I'll tomorrow cut a 2.3.7 release
candidate from the latest 2.4 branch after merging any relevant
changes from trunk.

BR,

Jukka Zitting