jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bart van der Schans <b.vandersch...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Saving large number of nodes
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 10:29:11 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:05 AM, Peri Subrahmanya
<peri.subrahmanya@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am currently a 100K records file and saving to the JCR in 10K batches per node using
multiple threads. I see lot of the following messages and wanted to know what these are; I
am using local file system for datastore and SQLBundlePersistenceManager for the rest.

> 2012-01-13 13:06:30,223 [pool-3-thread-2] INFO  org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.logCacheStats():Line
808: cachename=defaultBundleCache[ConcurrentCache@563ab8f2], elements=13711, usedmemorykb=214,
maxmemorykb=8192, access=80264, miss=80243

It's just printing some statistics about from the bundle persistence
manager which you can use to tune your caches correctly. If you don't
want to get those messages you can put the logging of the
AbstractBundlePersistenceManager on WARN level.

Regards,
Bart