jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Buchmann <david.buchm...@liip.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 2.3.7
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:59:40 GMT

i ran the phpcr tests with jackalope and it looks good.

+1

the only surprise i had: we had one test with a (very weird) join query

SELECT data.zeronumber
FROM [nt:unstructured] AS data
    INNER JOIN [nt:unstructured] AS second
        ON data.[jcr:mimeType] = second.[jcr:mimeType]

WHERE data.zeronumber = 0

there is only one node that should match. up until 2.3.6 this gave 1 row
of results. 2.3.7 gives me 3 rows. i am not sure if the old behaviour
was a bug or if its simply not defined what should happen in this case.

i now test with a more sane join of two different types and that works
correctly.

cheers,david

Am 19.01.2012 19:23, schrieb Jukka Zitting:
> Hi,
>
> A candidate for the Jackrabbit 2.3.7 release is available at:
>
>     http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/2.3.7/
>
> The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:
>
>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/2.3.7/
>
> The SHA1 checksum of the archive is f772f95a79edf2b45ed3fa18d86acd75a0cf0b06.
>
> A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
>
>     https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejackrabbit-098/
>
> The command for running automated checks against this release candidate is:
>
>     $ sh check-release.sh jukka 2.3.7 f772f95a79edf2b45ed3fa18d86acd75a0cf0b06
>
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.3.7.
> least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.
>
>     [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.3.7
>     [ ] -1 Do not release this package because...
>
> My vote is +1.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

- --
Liip AG // Agile Web Development // T +41 26 422 25 11
CH-1700 Fribourg // PGP 0xA581808B // www.liip.ch