jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [jr3 microkernel] Write skew
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:27:29 GMT
On 30.11.11 18:47, "Michael Dürig" <mduerig@apache.org> wrote:
>We should clarify that quickly then. AFAIU it form that list of
>goals/non-goals which is floating around on of the goals is "mvcc, only
>update sessions on refresh()" which is in direct violation of the spec.

If you can make the snapshot isolation feature configurable, that would be
cool. At least for the JCR 1.0 spec the repository implementation could
make the choice, hence this might still be considered in line with the 2.0
spec as well (but just my guess). I expect the spec authors must have
discussed this topic, so maybe they can give a clear answer.

Cheers,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek