jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From mahesh <maahi...@gmail.com>
Subject Database blocks are observed while doing document upload in jackrabbit with 3 cluster nodes.
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 06:55:25 GMT
Hi,

We have dms module in our application and we are using jackrabbit for DMS
related operations.
We have 3 clusters in place and using Database journal sync mechanism.

Currently we are facing issue of Database blocks due to large number of
document upload and modification in documents (check-out, check-in).

Because of which user are not able to use DMS functionality until the
database blocks are removed  and it usually takes around 30 mins.

repository.xml for cluster environment is attached.
http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/file/n4189060/repository.xml
repository.xml