ok, continuing

After studying the neighboring tests, namely inspired by AccessControlImporterTest#testImportRepoACLAtTestNode

I think the fix is as simple as adding the missing acl repo info to the root node to #testImportRepoACLAtRoot:
  target.addMixin("rep:RepoAccessControllable");

this seems to make the test pass.

any feedback?

alex