I hope not :)

I asked for another Jenkins build and the errors seemed to have gone away. Are you still seeing weird things?

alex

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
On 2011-11-24 18:41, Jukka Zitting wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Apache Jenkins Server
<jenkins@builds.apache.org>  wrote:
Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/1751/ to view the results.

Looks like a transient problem with the Jenkins slave. I triggered a new build.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

I'm currently getting test failures around search -- did the recent changes break something?

Failed tests: testOrderByAscending(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLOrd
erByTest): Workspace does not contain test data at: /testdata/query

testOrderByDescending(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLOrderByTest): Wo
rkspace does not contain test data at: /testdata/query

testOrderByDefault(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLOrderByTest): Works
pace does not contain test data at: /testdata/query

testDescendantTestRoot(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLPathTest): Defa
ult workspace at /testdata does not contain sufficient content.
 testDescendantLeaf(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLPathTest): Default
workspace at /testdata does not contain sufficient content.

testDescendantSelfTestRoot(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLPathTest):
Default workspace at /testdata does not contain sufficient content.
 testChildAxisRoot(org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.query.SQLPathTest): Default w

...etc..

Best regards, Julian