jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 2.3.4 release (and 2.4 trunk) plan
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:25:58 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to cut another release from the trunk later today. Please use
the 2.3.4 tag in Jira to mark any pending commits that you'd like to
get included in this release.

Going forward I think we should start preparing for branching of
Jackrabbit 2.4. The rate of new feature work in trunk has been going
down nicely, so at this pace I'd recommend that we target at branching
2.4 in a few weeks and cutting the stable 2.4.0 release sometime in
January next year. I'll follow up with a more detailed plan once we
get closer to that.

BR,

Jukka Zitting