jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 1755 - Still Unstable
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:32:31 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 2:46 PM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> After studying the neighboring tests, namely inspired by
> AccessControlImporterTest#testImportRepoACLAtTestNode
> I think the fix is as simple as adding the missing acl repo info to the root
> node to #testImportRepoACLAtRoot:
>   target.addMixin("rep:RepoAccessControllable");

Sounds right, though I'm not sure if the importer from JCR-3152 should
take care of adding that mixin automatically.

I encountered the same issue before cutting the 2.3.4 release
candidate and came to the same conclusion that the
rep:RepoAccessControllable mixin is not present. Since the problem
doesn't occur consistently across builds I thought that it was due to
some test ordering issue. I fixed the test execution order in revision
1205866 which seemed to have solved the issue for me, but apparently
that was just a coincidence.

I wonder if we're still missing something. Why does the test pass
sometimes without the proposed fix?

BR,

Jukka Zitting